TheUtah Main Page

An opinion web for me.

Link from this page to read the full post.

Monday, June 06, 2005

New theme (again)

Two observations about the the progression of this blog: 1) As the title says, I never guaranteed any regularity of my postings. However, this much time in between posts is ridiculous. 2) I want to alter the theme. I like the idea of second-hand reviews, and I could do well with it if I had time to write entries. Even when I first declared this theme in February, I expanded it to include additional topics. The only thread among them was the lack of firsthand knowledge pertaining to the subject of choice. Now I realize a problem. Suppose I want to write an entry about a movie such as "The Incredibles." In the time I put off the post, I finally see the movie, making it ineligible for inclusion, but my mind wants to share some thoughts. Quite a dilemma. As such, I am further expanding the content of this blog.

From this day forth, this blog shall consist of reviews of movies, seen and unseen, along with music and other entertainment news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home